Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who drops King Parsley seeds?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I am trying to acquire one or more King Parsley seeds without spending crowns. The wiki says Currupted Weavers drop them, but after defeating a couple of dozen I found I had gathered several Maelstrom Snap Dragon seeds but no King Parsley. The wiki doesn't even list MSD's as a possible drop, it seems this creature's drop table has been changed since the wiki entry was made, which makes me wonder if King Parsley is still a possible drop. I can live with having to defeat a hundred or so to get a rare seed to drop but I hate to waste my time if the drop is no longer possible.

Can anyone verify if they have seen a King Parsley seed drop from a corrupted weaver recently? Or does anyone know of a different mob they can verify drops KP? I am only up to Zafaria at the moment, so a source from a higher level world is not a great help to me.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Well I don't remember where in GH, but I do remember GH had several sources that did drop KP for me. You said you looked at the wiki, but here is the link again:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:King_Parsley

Sometimes it takes a lot of tries to get drops that you want. If the spiders aren't working, you might want to try some of the bosses or other creatures mentioned. KP's are dropped by a lot of creatures in several worlds.

Also, once you get some KP, they give you lots of KP seeds in harvesting anyway -- I found them to be so prolific I often have to feed their seeds to pets just to free up storage space.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2014
Oh don't feed KP seeds to your pet . Sell them at the bazaar . I've searched that place in vain for them and never saw them even once .

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Kikaha Balanceboot... on Aug 3, 2014 wrote:
Oh don't feed KP seeds to your pet . Sell them at the bazaar . I've searched that place in vain for them and never saw them even once .
KP are crowns only and cannot be sold at the bazaar. So you will never find them there, so sorry to give you the bad news.

Defender
May 22, 2012
I got one recently from Mirror lake but they are pretty rare drops.