Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What the Pixes!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Hi guys, I havent been to wizard 101 lately. when i came back i thought my plants were alreay dead. I went and checked and saw the baby carots dead and the rest alive! :D i was relefed. ( sorry is incorrct) I harvest a plant when a saw a pixie, flying around my bell peper! i was shocked. i checked and it was not a pest, but said ``Likes Pixie``. i look and my other plant has that same saying. who put this on,how can i do it, and enybody see this? Alexandra rosepettal :D
level 70 life wizard

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
In my experience there isn't anything you can really do, it randomly appears and helps your plants out. Having made it to Grandmaster Gardener, I never noticed anything that helped or was a common thing that enhanced or encouraged pixies to appear, but was always happy when they did.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Krailzec wrote:
In my experience there isn't anything you can really do, it randomly appears and helps your plants out. Having made it to Grandmaster Gardener, I never noticed anything that helped or was a common thing that enhanced or encouraged pixies to appear, but was always happy when they did.
Thanks so much!
axexandrarosepettalleval 70

Survivor
Aug 20, 2011
Defender
Mar 11, 2011
The pixies help your plants grow faster and they give them greater harvest rewards.