Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your favorite Gardening house?

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Which house do you prefer to use for your Gardening and why?

(my goodness we have a lot of houses!)

Results
Which house do you prefer to use for your Gardening?
Balance House 0%
Celestial Observatory 1%
Death House 2%
Desert Villa 3%
Dragon's Fjord 0%
Fire House 2%
Grand Fortress 0%
Great Citadel 0%
Ice House 1%
Imperial Palace 1%
Island Getaway 4%
Life House 21%
Massive Fantasy Palace 14%
Metropolitan Manor 2%
Myth House 3%
Oasis Camp 0%
Royal Estate 5%
Royal Playhouse 2%
Storm House 1%
Sultan's Palace 8%
Sunken Palace 0%
Sun Palace 12%
Tranquil Cottage 3%
Watchtower Hall 2%
Wizard's Watchtower 1%
Wooded Cottage 2%
Wysteria Villa (Test Realm) 11%
Dorm Room 1%

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:

cause it is the only house that have

Community Leader
Wow, I do not want to choose just one. ;) My main gardening one is the sultan's palace. There is this area off to side that is perfect for gardening. I will be turning the new Wysteria house into my gardening house though. That house is just going to be perfect for it. I also use the life and balance house.

W need more houses. ;)

Survivor
May 27, 2009
My favorite house to garden in is my Massive Fantasy Palace.
Has alot of different sections you could plant in, not to tight in areas like some of the other houses. I absolutely love the new villa house for Wysteria that is currently on the Test realm, and cant wait to buy one for my wizard! Great job on it. :)

-Johnny

Survivor
May 11, 2010
my favorite gardening house is the royal estate because it comes with a green for my plants :D

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
johnnyboy1992 wrote:
My favorite house to garden in is my Massive Fantasy Palace.
Has alot of different sections you could plant in, not to tight in areas like some of the other houses. I absolutely love the new villa house for Wysteria that is currently on the Test realm, and cant wait to buy one for my wizard! Great job on it. :)

-Johnny

I agree , I love to garden, and would say that the main garden of mine would be in the sultan's palace. I did love the life house for gardening but i got tired of switching back and forth to my houses, and would forget to check at times.

I do not have that problem now that you can out with the teleporter's. The sultan's palace has a little garden on the side and back of the house, which is quite quaint for me. I admire the scenery of the gazebo that hangs above the side , and the fountain in the back. So yes that would be my #1 vote

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Storm house has hase best scene for pest zapper and gusty winds animations .

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:

sun palace
just seems like the perfect forest to live my forest princess fantasy
shhhh its a secret XD

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I like the Royal Playhouse - it offers me enough space on a tight wizards budget at lower levels. I like to place my plants at the end of the world door ramp but the Royal Playhouse has a nice little raised area right as you enter that would be perfect for a regular garden area. Altho the Playhouse is smaller then a lot of housing I have found it the perfect size inside and out to carry my wizards though the game just fine.

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
I like the desert villa because there is a little space on the side of the house.
I like the sun Palace because there is lots of space! (lots!!!)
I like the life house because there is lots of space!

Survivor
Mar 10, 2011
I like the life house because it has a lot of space and it's a good house because gardening is based on life. Even though I don't have one.

Hero
May 27, 2009
My favorite house is the Life House, but I would also choose Watchtower Hall, the Myth House, and the Dragon's Fjord, just to name a few. Many houses are very garden-friendly -- Thanks, Professor.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
It is hard to pick just one as I like to garden at every house I have and I have quite a few, almost every wizard has multiple houses and I have two accounts.

As with many other posters, I'm looking forward to getting the new Wysteria house and gardening there, too!

Hero
May 02, 2009
I personally use the sultan's palace for all my gardening means, with my other 3 houses for decoration gardening purposes.

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
Wysteria Villa by far, (on the test realm of course) because it has a nice tranquil area by the waterfall which I think is a good place to put plants, and quite a few places where you could put pots inside the house.

Jasmine IceBringer

Defender
May 19, 2012
I enjoy the Royal Estate for gardening. It is set up so perfectly for it. You have the green house for planting your fruits and vegetables, and the little inlets along the water way make for some very pleasant gardens.

I planted a bunch of pink dandelions in the front yards of the apartments and they look so pretty lining the walk ways. Unfortunately, I planted way too many and have had to refill my energy with crowns on several occasions, just to be sure I could tend them all. I won't make that mistake again, as it means I have had to ignore training my pet up while I take care of all these plants. :D

It's funny how I have decided I prefer this castle I purchased with gold so much more than my Fantasy Palace and Sultan's Palace that I purchased in the bundled plans with real money.

There is one thing I really do like about the Fantasy Palace though. With my little ghost pets, I can have them moving through the walls to make the castle look like it's haunted. :P

Survivor
Oct 25, 2010

life house is the best because it has the most grass so you don't have to buy a bunch of flower pots

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
i actually like the storm house for garnening because right when you enter if you go to the right there will be a big grass circle and it only takes 3 or 5 seconds to get there. also if you mass garden its good to be there because you can just put all your plants in a big circle and if they all need sun or something you can get them all in one go

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
Mine is the dragons forge I have it and i have my garden right next to my house. It only foods likes bell peppers and king parsley things you put in food irl . It looks very very epic 8)

From, Corwin trollleaf, Level 70 life wizard

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
mommala wrote:
Mine is the dragons forge I have it and i have my garden right next to my house. It only foods likes bell peppers and king parsley things you put in food irl . It looks very very epic 8)

From, Corwin trollleaf, Level 70 life wizard

Food? You sure you aren't talking about couch potatoes? XD

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
For me it would definitely be my Royal Playhouse. It holds my biggest, and surprisingly easiest to manage, garden.

All in all I have:

One Maelstrom Snapdragon
Two Blue Huckleberries
One Orange Bell Pepper
and One King Parsley

Survivor
May 28, 2011
I do a lot of gardening and I have found that in the Wisteria house, there is only about one space I can set up a full circle of plants.
The Myth house is much, much better. A great big expanse of lawn as well as two big rooms.