Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weird Garden Problem

AuthorMessage
Jun 16, 2009
Whenever I go to my garden to fix my plants there is a red thing circling around my plant. I dont know why it is happening because this is a first for me. Please tell me what is going on! It would be Greatful! Until then, this is a post from wizard eric. Please someone give me a answer!

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Most likely, it is a pest of some kind -- sounds like a wisp perhaps -- that needs to be dispelled. When in gardening mode, if you put mouse over the plant, it will tell you what its "needs" are. Plants need regular care -- sun, water, music, magic, and pest removal. If these needs are not met, the plants will die. Look in your book icon in bottom right corner of screen, and read the section on gardening in there. You will need to learn some gardening spells from the mole gardeners in the different worlds you mover through. Good luck.

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
Redonicus on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
Whenever I go to my garden to fix my plants there is a red thing circling around my plant. I dont know why it is happening because this is a first for me. Please tell me what is going on! It would be Greatful! Until then, this is a post from wizard eric. Please someone give me a answer!
You must mean the pest Floating Wisp (not sure what it is called) rank 2. You must use a pest removal spell that rids rank 2 or higher pests. I recommend Strong Breeze (I think that is what it is called) for rank 2 gardeners.

Monica 37

Destiny 20

Isabella 9

Suri and Llewella 8 and

Fiona 6

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
Defender
Apr 07, 2012
FinnAgainWindrider on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
Most likely, it is a pest of some kind -- sounds like a wisp perhaps -- that needs to be dispelled. When in gardening mode, if you put mouse over the plant, it will tell you what its "needs" are. Plants need regular care -- sun, water, music, magic, and pest removal. If these needs are not met, the plants will die. Look in your book icon in bottom right corner of screen, and read the section on gardening in there. You will need to learn some gardening spells from the mole gardeners in the different worlds you mover through. Good luck.
ts just a harvest glitch