Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

watering

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2010
My plants need water but I can't find a spell for it. I've been to see Farley but did't see the mist spell I was told he has. Also, how do I pollinate? And my broomshroom has been stuck on 19 hrs 44 minutes for more than 24 hours.

Hero
May 27, 2009
When you talk to Farley, select the "Train" option - if you do not see the Mist or Pollinate spells, then you have already trained them. When you go to your house, click on the Gardening icon, then take a look at the different tabs that come up over the squares - the spells are separated into Soil, Growing, Pest, and Utility. Your Mist and Pollinate should be under Growing Spells. The Pollinate spell looks like a little bee on a flower, just like the icon that the plant will show when it needs attention.

Good Luck!

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
Talk to Farley in Golem Court, choose Train. He has all of the level 1 spells including mist, sun, music, pollination and magic.

Myrna Dreamcrafter
Master Pyromancer - lvl 49

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
nanagray wrote:
My plants need water but I can't find a spell for it. I've been to see Farley but did't see the mist spell I was told he has. Also, how do I pollinate? And my broomshroom has been stuck on 19 hrs 44 minutes for more than 24 hours.

Water is the 'rainstorm' you can buy from Farley.