Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Turquoise Plants?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
11
Hi all

I have gotten the Making the Grade quest that requires wizards to craft the Eagle War Shield. So far, farming for the Agave Nectar has been long but I'm slowly getting there as I now have 3.
Anyway, what I wanted to know was, are there any plants that drop the Turquoise reagent other than having to fight bosses who drop them

Since there are plants that drop Amber, I was just wondering if there was one that did the same for Turquoise.

Please reply as soon as possible

Thank you

~Scarlet R. Archmage Necromancer
Melissa I. Master Thaumaturge
Emily S. JourneymanTheurgist
Heather R. Initiate Conjurer
Ashley S. Initiate Diviner
Scarlet N. Apprentice Pyromancer~

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
1309
There is no plant that produces this reagent. Turquoise is a drop from many of the boss fights in Azteca.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 90 Life

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
11
Rony The Turtle on Mar 11, 2013 wrote:
Nada. Just buy from the bazaar like me.
The bazaar? They sell there? I have never really seen any
I guess I'll keep checking there and if there's none, I'll just do boss fights

Anyway, thanks for the replies both of you

~Scarlet R. Archmage Necromancer
Melissa I. Master Thaumaturge
Emily S. JourneymanTheurgist
Heather R. Initiate Conjurer
Ashley S. Initiate Diviner
Scarlet N. Apprentice Pyromancer~

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
406
Alywizard01 on Mar 12, 2013 wrote:
The bazaar? They sell there? I have never really seen any
I guess I'll keep checking there and if there's none, I'll just do boss fights

Anyway, thanks for the replies both of you

~Scarlet R. Archmage Necromancer
Melissa I. Master Thaumaturge
Emily S. JourneymanTheurgist
Heather R. Initiate Conjurer
Ashley S. Initiate Diviner
Scarlet N. Apprentice Pyromancer~
You just need to be persistent, I got about 95% of my turquoise form the bazaar, and I have nearly one hundred.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
Alywizard01 on Mar 12, 2013 wrote:
The bazaar? They sell there? I have never really seen any
I guess I'll keep checking there and if there's none, I'll just do boss fights

Anyway, thanks for the replies both of you

~Scarlet R. Archmage Necromancer
Melissa I. Master Thaumaturge
Emily S. JourneymanTheurgist
Heather R. Initiate Conjurer
Ashley S. Initiate Diviner
Scarlet N. Apprentice Pyromancer~
Yes, but you have to refresh like a million times. But it's worth it for hardcore gamers like me! :D

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
290
They need to add turquoise to an existing plants loot table or add a plant with it. I've been farming bosses in azteca for weeks now and I am still 4 turquoise short. I never see any on auction and I don't really enjoy the thought of standing there refreshing the screen over and over. It's gotten to the point where I can get amber much easier than I can turquoise.

A+ Student
Feb 25, 2009
1527
Tatiana Winterhear... on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
They need to add turquoise to an existing plants loot table or add a plant with it. I've been farming bosses in azteca for weeks now and I am still 4 turquoise short. I never see any on auction and I don't really enjoy the thought of standing there refreshing the screen over and over. It's gotten to the point where I can get amber much easier than I can turquoise.
What bosses are you farming? I did not get any of the turquoise until I got to Zultun Dock, CloudBurst Forest and Alto Alto. I Just got the last one 2 nights ago. The only thing I need now is the Potent Trap.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2010
1
DragonLady1818 on Mar 22, 2013 wrote:
What bosses are you farming? I did not get any of the turquoise until I got to Zultun Dock, CloudBurst Forest and Alto Alto. I Just got the last one 2 nights ago. The only thing I need now is the Potent Trap.
I got one turquoise in avalon, and the other four in early azteca, i think I got the fifth turquoise and the potent trap just after ponce de gibbon... I do a lot of side quests along the way, but I don't keep very good track of where I get stuff.