Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the gardening fairy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
hi I started gardening a few days ago and one day I saw this fairy flying around my laugh-o-dil can someone tell me what it is, is not a pest cause it dosent do any damage to the plant an I will like to know if is good or bad i'm a little confuse paul ravenflame level 52 rank 4 gardener

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
It is actually a good thing. The plants LOVE pixies! I am not sure why it happens but it happens most often to my plants closest to my pixie pet.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
Lucky you! :)

The fiarly is a good pest, one you want around. It helps the plant grow, just as the Fairly spell gives you life in combat.

You can't get rid of it, nor should you want to. :)

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
Are you sure it wasn't a bug infestation because I never heard of a fairy doing that.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
odriozola1 wrote:
hi I started gardening a few days ago and one day I saw this fairy flying around my laugh-o-dil can someone tell me what it is, is not a pest cause it dosent do any damage to the plant an I will like to know if is good or bad i'm a little confuse paul ravenflame level 52 rank 4 gardener

Pixie is a 'Beneficial' Pest. It cannot be knocked off with pest spells, it helps growing the plant, and while a plant has a Pixie, it cannot get less beneficial pests.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
the thing thats circling around your plant is a pixie that helps your plant grow. it appears randomly so theres no telling if it comes or not. your lucky that you got one of those :-)

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
I'm tickled then! My garden got 2 pixies at the same time! :-D

I'm a level 5 gardener, and have only been gardening for about a week. I do have a wide variety of plants growing, in all size plots. I wonder if that helped bring them in?