Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Second Spring gardening spell disappointment

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 29, 2011
When I bought the Second Spring gardening spell, I was under the impression that it would allow me to get the elder harvest from a plant, and then the plant would look good permanently until I dug it up. Much to my disappointment, this is not so.

After using the Second Spring spell I did not receive the elder harvest, but needed to click on the plant again to get it, which in turn made the plant disappear.

Since this spell is so expensive and takes so much energy to cast, it would be nice if you could change this so that gardeners can get the elder harvest, and still have a permanent plant with which to decorate their houses.

A Transplant spell would be nice too, so we could move a plant to another plot location if we wanted.

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Errol Everhart on May 7, 2013 wrote:
When I bought the Second Spring gardening spell, I was under the impression that it would allow me to get the elder harvest from a plant, and then the plant would look good permanently until I dug it up. Much to my disappointment, this is not so.

After using the Second Spring spell I did not receive the elder harvest, but needed to click on the plant again to get it, which in turn made the plant disappear.

Since this spell is so expensive and takes so much energy to cast, it would be nice if you could change this so that gardeners can get the elder harvest, and still have a permanent plant with which to decorate their houses.

A Transplant spell would be nice too, so we could move a plant to another plot location if we wanted.
Errol Everhart,

Yes, even though the plant will appear younger, it should still have the elder harvest.
Transplant is an interesting idea too for the plants. I suggest that you put your Transplant idea on the Dorms section of the Message Board.

Thanks,
MidnightMT101 Grandmaster