Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plant Sale

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 27, 2011
In honor of the blooming of Spike, the flower at the Chicago Botanic Gardens, wouldn't it be nice if KI would have a Flower/Plant Sale!

Spike is a titan arum (Amorphophallus titanium), also known as the corpse flower which takes over 10 years to bloom.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Kokyota on Aug 27, 2015 wrote:
In honor of the blooming of Spike, the flower at the Chicago Botanic Gardens, wouldn't it be nice if KI would have a Flower/Plant Sale!

Spike is a titan arum (Amorphophallus titanium), also known as the corpse flower which takes over 10 years to bloom.

That idea stinks. Ha! See what I did there? All joking aside I think this is a great idea. I also think the Corpse Flower should be added to the list of available seeds. It could be the only plant that likes the Stinkweed. (and also the only one that smells worse)

Explorer
Sep 27, 2011
OMG you are so funny!

Your idea is awesome! Having the Corpse Flower friends with stinkweed is awesome! It would give me a reason to then plant stinkweed. The Corpse Flower is a beautiful flower.

I do hope KI would honor Spike's flowering and have a sale on Corpse Flowers. KI, has the Corpse Flower throughout a few of their cities. I don't believe another online game has as many Corpse Flowers in their game as KI. Also, it would be a nice learning lesson as well.