Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plant problems and I need help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
I just recently bought a house and also found out that you cant move plants from place to place so I have decided to keep those plants in my dorm and also plant some at my other house but whenever I try too create a new plot of soil it just take my energy and the plot never shows up ! can anyone please help clear up this problem? :(

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
you cant make a plot just anywhere if you move your mose around the floor/yard you should see a plie of dirt as if your holding an item and moving it, if you do not see a plie of dirt and just your mouse then you will not beable to plant anyt hing there and you will waste points.

i hope this helps ^_^

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
cptmorph wrote:
I just recently bought a house and also found out that you cant move plants from place to place so I have decided to keep those plants in my dorm and also plant some at my other house but whenever I try too create a new plot of soil it just take my energy and the plot never shows up ! can anyone please help clear up this problem? :(

I had this same issue when I first purchased a house.

In my case it turned out to be something with the game on my computer only. My son could dig holes on his system and on mine. I could not dig holes until I did it ONCE on his computer. Then everything was fine.

As it turned out you are actually digging... once you get this fixed you will see holes on top of each other, etc.

If you don't have another computer to try this on try uninstalling, deleting the folder on your hard drive, then reinstalling the wizard101 client.

You should also contact support. My ticket number was 110403-001339 so if your issue is the same as mine it should already be investigated.