Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pixies and Stinkweed

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 13, 2011
I thought once a plant got a Pixie it stayed with it until it died.

I decided to try growing Stinkweed and put 2 plants indoors (away from my other plants) just to see what they produced.

Shortly after planting them, I actually got 2 Pixies!

About a week later one of the Pixies disappeared and the next day the other one disappeared.

Every other time I have gotten Pixies they have stayed until the plant died.

So my question is ... Do Pixies leave Stinkweed (because they are discusting) or is it that Pixies will randomly leave any plant?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
GamingDan wrote:
I thought once a plant got a Pixie it stayed with it until it died.

I decided to try growing Stinkweed and put 2 plants indoors (away from my other plants) just to see what they produced.

Shortly after planting them, I actually got 2 Pixies!

About a week later one of the Pixies disappeared and the next day the other one disappeared.

Every other time I have gotten Pixies they have stayed until the plant died.

So my question is ... Do Pixies leave Stinkweed (because they are discusting) or is it that Pixies will randomly leave any plant?

I don't believe they stay with the plant until elder, but they do stay with the plant for a long time and may give that appearance. I think they leave randomly for all plants.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Pixies don't stay the entire time, just a good while. Though a treasure card of pixie for plants for a long time would be useful.