1) No your plants won't die. Check on them once a day to keep them healthy. 2) I don't think so. I have never seen more than one pest on a plant at any given time. 3) It is eventually. It can be a pain sometimes but there are great benefits once you get the hang of it. 4) You should only plant a few plants until you level up and have enough energy to tend to them all. Plus you will need new spells that cast on an area instead of a single plant. Pink Dandelions, if you have gotten some for treasure, are the best plant to get you from level 1 to 5.
Hi about 30 minutes ago i planted a Boom Shroom and Dandylion and those were my first plants so i have a few questions
1. I heard if i log off to watch a movie, nap, eat, ETC my plants will be killed DX How can i prevent this?
2. Can rank 2 pests come on rank 1 plants?
3. Is gardening worth it?
4. If I get a Wooded Cottage, should i buy more plants? i personaly love gardening and would like to see myself step out of my door and be surrounded by plants.
1. No, I've been offline for three days without gardening and the plants did not wither (but they had a lot of needs/pests). If you do go offline for more than 24 hours, make sure to remove as many "likes" around the plant as possible, since I believe those make the plants grow faster and receive needs/pests more quickly.
2.) I don't believe they are suppose to, but it was happening to Pink Dandelions for awhile.
3.) It costs a lot up front, but the crafting materials and treasure cards you receive from it pay dividends later.
4.) The more plants you have the harder it is to garden. There is only so much energy to tend to all the needs. Grouping like needs plants together helps though.