Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mega snacks from gardening

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 24, 2011
I use gardening as a source for mega snacks, and I was wondering witch plants drop the most mega snacks the fastest.
Wolf RavenBreath93

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Couch Potatoes. You can farm them in Savarstaad Pass in Grizz, they have very low needs. Water, Music and only Rank1 pest. Plant in a circle the size of a large spell circle. With Garden Gnome, Litter, Sandwich Plate, Red Barn Farm, King Parsley and Pixie for likes. They will all give you mega snacks every 4-5 days. I grow around 50 each in a couple different wizard gardens. Over a hundred free mega snacks, all 40,45,50, every week.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
seethe42 on Dec 14, 2013 wrote:
Couch Potatoes. You can farm them in Savarstaad Pass in Grizz, they have very low needs. Water, Music and only Rank1 pest. Plant in a circle the size of a large spell circle. With Garden Gnome, Litter, Sandwich Plate, Red Barn Farm, King Parsley and Pixie for likes. They will all give you mega snacks every 4-5 days. I grow around 50 each in a couple different wizard gardens. Over a hundred free mega snacks, all 40,45,50, every week.
where in starvastard pass? any monster? specific? and which mega snacks?
Danielle

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
lnp67 on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
where in starvastard pass? any monster? specific? and which mega snacks?
Danielle
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Savarstaad_Pass

Yes any monster there, I generally fight the Splithoof Barbarians (the fire boars). They are really easy to kill quickly. Couch Potatoes give 1 of 3 types of mega snacks at elder, roughly in equal amounts. Captain Cantaloupe +45, Fancy Yogurt +50 and Golden Wheat Bread +40.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Delver
Jun 17, 2011
Another Plant that gives it is White tiger lillies. They give amber (reagent) and Fancy Yogurt (50 pet xp given) when they go elder. Amber is rare but Fancy Yogurt is given each elder harvest.