Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I lost my Bunny Slippers

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
The other day I signed on to tend to my modest garden. When I got the my Couch Potatoes I noticed they were sitting on the couch with bunny slippers on - so cute. After staring at them for a while I gave them the water and something else they wanted and they disappeared and became 2 potatoes and antenna on the soil.

Now a few days later they are back up to normal size but do not have the slippers on.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Um, I stole them for my own personal use. I couldn't resist. So, if you happen to see a wizard with bunny slippers on, just turn around and walk away ...... LOL

(I hadn't noticed the bunny slippers before. I'll have to look now)

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Northlite on Mar 28, 2013 wrote:
The other day I signed on to tend to my modest garden. When I got the my Couch Potatoes I noticed they were sitting on the couch with bunny slippers on - so cute. After staring at them for a while I gave them the water and something else they wanted and they disappeared and became 2 potatoes and antenna on the soil.

Now a few days later they are back up to normal size but do not have the slippers on.
I wonder if this was put in as an easter thing but i dont know why they would be gone before easter was over.

I never gardened the couch potatoes before so did they have the slippers prior to easter festivities?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
BrynnerOfReign on Mar 29, 2013 wrote:
Um, I stole them for my own personal use. I couldn't resist. So, if you happen to see a wizard with bunny slippers on, just turn around and walk away ...... LOL

(I hadn't noticed the bunny slippers before. I'll have to look now)
Oh geez, now I guess I better put one of my Fierce Hounds by them to protect them - .

I wish I had taken a screen shot of them as it must of been some sort of glitch. The fact that they went back to buds after I watered them with out reason to and then next day were grown again but sans the slippers was odd.

I wonder if I submit a ticket will KI give me my slippers back - LOL.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Slippers on plants? How cute!!! I wish i had couch potatoes to see if they had slippers on. Maybe since Easter was right around the corner they had bunny slippers on?? Hmm, cool discovery lol

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Northlite on Mar 28, 2013 wrote:

when they have slippers on etc. they are in progress to dead state.