Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to I get a large pot with enchanted soil?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2013
24
I know where to get small and medium containers with enchanted soil. Where do I get large ones? I need large ones to grow larger plants. Please help. Thank YOU.

Squire
Sep 07, 2011
598
You don't. There are no large pots, so you must train the large soil spells.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4120
The spell for large enchanted soil is level 6 gardening and available from the Mooshu trainer. The pots are only for small and medium.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2013
24
I have "trained" and received the spell to enchant a large size soil sample. If there are no large size pots am I supposed to buy a house and plant the plot outside? I am a rank 9 gardener. I would like to grow bigger plants. Thank You!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4942
peacemaker219 on May 18, 2014 wrote:
I have "trained" and received the spell to enchant a large size soil sample. If there are no large size pots am I supposed to buy a house and plant the plot outside? I am a rank 9 gardener. I would like to grow bigger plants. Thank You!
Short answer, yes, you have to buy a castle (the little one in Wizard City is the cheapest) in order to grow anything in a large plot.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4120
peacemaker219 on May 18, 2014 wrote:
I have "trained" and received the spell to enchant a large size soil sample. If there are no large size pots am I supposed to buy a house and plant the plot outside? I am a rank 9 gardener. I would like to grow bigger plants. Thank You!
Yes you need to buy a house and plant large plots outside. All the houses in the crown shop can be purchased with gold instead of crowns. You can tour then before buying by clicking the magnifying glass. The Red Barn Farm is made especially for gardening, all plants "like" it so they grow faster and it has lots of open flat area to plant in.

Squire
Sep 07, 2011
598
You can use large plots in a dorm room by placing them on crates, a stature base, or a low table which can be removed (after you place the plot but before planting). It's a bit of a hassle though, and you run out of space fast.

Castles are much better for gardening, especially the Red Barn which makes your plants grow faster.

Survivor
May 31, 2014
34
peacemaker219 on May 16, 2014 wrote:
I know where to get small and medium containers with enchanted soil. Where do I get large ones? I need large ones to grow larger plants. Please help. Thank YOU.
For large plots, you could get them at krokotopia at the farmer guy there. And I'm not sure about this, but I think you can get the large enchanted soil one in Mooshu (remember, I'm not entirely sure). Hope this helped!

Survivor
May 31, 2014
34
Gemma Luna on May 16, 2014 wrote:
You don't. There are no large pots, so you must train the large soil spells.
Actually, there are, in krokotopia.... Just an FYI :)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4942
Poke bow on Jun 2, 2014 wrote:
Actually, there are, in krokotopia.... Just an FYI :)
No they are not. POTS are not available. There are no large pots anywhere, only large PLOTS.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Charley

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4120
Poke bow on Jun 2, 2014 wrote:
Actually, there are, in krokotopia.... Just an FYI :)
Actually, there aren't. He only sells Small and Medium pots, same as the other gardeners.

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
132
A long time ago there used to be large pots. But some people found a bug in it that made it to where they could keep harvesting the same plant over and over. KI removed it with promises to fix this bug and bring it back. I used to have tons of them in my house and they were gone one day. That's when I found out about the bug. Anyway I have been meaning to ask the people at KI if they have forgotten about fixing it. With the second sping and now being able to use it to make decorations in your house. It would be really nice to have them back. So many plants that would be awesome in my house. Like the melting cheese plant in the kitchen that would be great! So please The people working at wizard 101 let me know if these will ever come back I would so love to plant the plants in my house that need a large soil.

Survivor
May 31, 2014
34
RavenLady777 on Jun 2, 2014 wrote:
No they are not. POTS are not available. There are no large pots anywhere, only large PLOTS.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Charley
Oh, sry about that.. :/

Administrator
norr4687 on Jun 2, 2014 wrote:
A long time ago there used to be large pots. But some people found a bug in it that made it to where they could keep harvesting the same plant over and over. KI removed it with promises to fix this bug and bring it back. I used to have tons of them in my house and they were gone one day. That's when I found out about the bug. Anyway I have been meaning to ask the people at KI if they have forgotten about fixing it. With the second sping and now being able to use it to make decorations in your house. It would be really nice to have them back. So many plants that would be awesome in my house. Like the melting cheese plant in the kitchen that would be great! So please The people working at wizard 101 let me know if these will ever come back I would so love to plant the plants in my house that need a large soil.
This is incorrect, young Wizard. We never introduced large pots.

I think you are confusing the 'stacking' of plants exploit that was resolved by limiting the number of plants that an area spell can be cast upon.


community@wizard101.com