Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get/find gardening spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
8
Love this game and all of the tasks, quests and other things. I have only one problem at the moment - I recently planted a 2nd level seed and as it matured, the plant had pests. I cast the 1st level pest spell, but it was too weak. Apparently I need a 2nd level pest spell - how or where do I get one? I have been all over Wizard City and Krokotopia and as far as I can tell, Marleybone too but I cannot find anywhere where I can earn or buy a 2nd level gardening spell. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance for your help.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
2638
Mystyfydzz wrote:
Love this game and all of the tasks, quests and other things. I have only one problem at the moment - I recently planted a 2nd level seed and as it matured, the plant had pests. I cast the 1st level pest spell, but it was too weak. Apparently I need a 2nd level pest spell - how or where do I get one? I have been all over Wizard City and Krokotopia and as far as I can tell, Marleybone too but I cannot find anywhere where I can earn or buy a 2nd level gardening spell. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance for your help.


The gardeners in the other worlds offer the higher rank spells you can train for, look for them to be in the main areas such as the one in Krokotopia is to the left of the ramp you go up for the beginning quests, the one in Mooshu is standing in the town square - straight ahead from when you enter Mooshu to the right. You also can win pest zappers that cover several ranks and last 24-48 hours, they are one time use treasure cards. I do not believe there is one in Marleybone or DragonSprye.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2012
1
Hiya I was looking for the same gardening spell. I looked everywhere I could well it was right in front of me and I didn't even see it. Go to Farley in Golem Court and he has it but look for gusty winds. It kill's rank 1 + 2 pest. I hope this help's. :D

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
11
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
marandamay88 wrote:
I need to know where do you find rank 5 pest control cards

I believe the gardening trainer in mooshu gives it. If not check celestia. It is called "Fly swatter"

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
11
Ronster55 wrote:
marandamay88 wrote:
I need to know where do you find rank 5 pest control cards

I believe the gardening trainer in mooshu gives it. If not check celestia. It is called "Fly swatter"
thanks

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
28
When I went to Zafaria, there was those mole guys, but this guy's name is Narley. He knows a spell that not only can protect from rank 5-6 pests around your plants, it also stays around for 48 hours! So, it is always important to look around for a gardening person, otherwise, your plants might just be dead right now.

Level 68 Necromancer,
Shannon Deathglade

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
marandamay88 wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:
marandamay88 wrote:
I need to know where do you find rank 5 pest control cards

I believe the gardening trainer in mooshu gives it. If not check celestia. It is called "Fly swatter"
thanks

Just doing my job ;P (Not job, just a phrase)