Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gardening/pixie

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2012
I have noticed that there was a new gardening spell at krokotopia from charley. I see that there is a pixie gardening spell. When I looked at the price I was surprised to see that it cost 175000 gold . I think that it is way too expensive for a gardening spell. you can buy a house and a good mount from the crown shop with that amount of gold. I really love gardening and have bought all the gardening spells. Can you please change the amount of gold for the pixie gardening spell.

Explorer
Apr 14, 2013
pieman948833 on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
I have noticed that there was a new gardening spell at krokotopia from charley. I see that there is a pixie gardening spell. When I looked at the price I was surprised to see that it cost 175000 gold . I think that it is way too expensive for a gardening spell. you can buy a house and a good mount from the crown shop with that amount of gold. I really love gardening and have bought all the gardening spells. Can you please change the amount of gold for the pixie gardening spell.
I got a lot of aligator pear trees from drops and when they got to adult the pixie just showed up and sped up their growing! I didn't even have to buy it!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
pieman948833 on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
You may want to take a really good look at that spell and the amount of energy it takes to use. Many don't buy it but buy the Red Barn Farm instead. Plus The Summon Pixie is also set on a timer for a certain number of hours then you have to cast it again to have a single Pixie in your garden.

The amount of gold this spell costs in not likely to change anytime soon and many have asked for that to be reduced.