Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gardening level 7 bug spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2018
Where do I get the level 7 bug spell that gets rid of fire ants? what level do I need to be to get it? I have some plants that are getting fire ants and I can't get rid of them and I have to let the plant die.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
The Khrysalis gardener has the spell, but you need to reach rank 15 in gardening to get the quest to unlock that NPC. If you have the gold and rank, the Summon Pixie spell from the Krokotopia gardener will remove pests from the plant you cast it on, but that costs quite a bit of energy.

If you can't do either of these things, you can still save your plants. Just keep tending to their needs and they will reach Elder. You will miss the normal harvests but your plant won't die.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
piglet1968. on Sep 29, 2018 wrote:
Where do I get the level 7 bug spell that gets rid of fire ants? what level do I need to be to get it? I have some plants that are getting fire ants and I can't get rid of them and I have to let the plant die.
If you are not high enough level to train the spell (either wizard level or gardening level), you can use Summon Pixie from Krok for single plants or you can use Ant Lion TC if you have a bigger group of plants.

Ant Lion TC sometimes comes up in the bazaar so you might get lucky, but if you don't have access to any I can give you some to save your plants...I just hope we're in time!

If you need to get some from me let me know your wizard name, and a time and place to meet. Remember to include your time zone and also choose a quiet realm so we can both get into it easily

Survivor
Jul 30, 2018
Victoria FireHeart on Oct 2, 2018 wrote:
If you are not high enough level to train the spell (either wizard level or gardening level), you can use Summon Pixie from Krok for single plants or you can use Ant Lion TC if you have a bigger group of plants.

Ant Lion TC sometimes comes up in the bazaar so you might get lucky, but if you don't have access to any I can give you some to save your plants...I just hope we're in time!

If you need to get some from me let me know your wizard name, and a time and place to meet. Remember to include your time zone and also choose a quiet realm so we can both get into it easily
thank you for the info and help