Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening For Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
Is it possible to actually garden for spells themselves. I'm not talking Treasure Cards, I'm talking actual spell cards. I got Goat Monk from the Ninja Lore pack. Is it even possible to garden for actual spell cards???

Also, in another post somebody mentioned using mana for gardening. I think it would be a great idea. Kings Isle could come out with two outdoor statues that cost 2,500 to 5,000 Crowns. One stature could shoot out Mana wisps and the other could shoot out life energy wisps. And if Kings Isle wanted to (though I hope not) could have the statues be fed 100 gold for 10 or 20 wisps at a time.

Food for thought people.

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Life Druid on Apr 13, 2013 wrote:
Is it possible to actually garden for spells themselves. I'm not talking Treasure Cards, I'm talking actual spell cards. I got Goat Monk from the Ninja Lore pack. Is it even possible to garden for actual spell cards???

Also, in another post somebody mentioned using mana for gardening. I think it would be a great idea. Kings Isle could come out with two outdoor statues that cost 2,500 to 5,000 Crowns. One stature could shoot out Mana wisps and the other could shoot out life energy wisps. And if Kings Isle wanted to (though I hope not) could have the statues be fed 100 gold for 10 or 20 wisps at a time.

Food for thought people.
Tailesin2,

Hmm...interesting thought there. As for your garden spells, not, it's not possible to harvest a spell-card, though that would be an excellent addition to the game.
As for your statue idea, it's fairly creative. After all, regaining mana is easier than regaining energy. As much as the idea intrigues me, it is unlikely that Kingsisle will consider the idea.
May I ask, though, how would the health wisps be relevant to your excellent gardening suggestion?

Thanks,
Miranda Thundergem

Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
The one statue could eject wisps of the Gardening energy instead of life energy. Thus helping us do more gardening. The statue(s) could be available to each class/house with each statue being specific to that class/house. Life for Life, Myth for Myth, etc.