Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gardening

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
I have two wishes to make today.
I wish that the level of bug spells that we can buy would reflect the level gardener we are and not the level wizard we are. I have several up and coming wizards that are very high level gardeners.

I wish there was a way to lock plants so they didn’t require any energy to care for them and they wouldn’t give you anything.
They would just be fun to look at. You have created some amazing plants that are fun to look at. I would love to use them to decorate my houses but I don’t need what they give and don’t with to use up all my energy on them.
What about it KingsIsle? It would open up a whole new wave of house decorating.
Thanks,
Mattie

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
mattie1010. on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
I have two wishes to make today.
I wish that the level of bug spells that we can buy would reflect the level gardener we are and not the level wizard we are. I have several up and coming wizards that are very high level gardeners.

I wish there was a way to lock plants so they didn’t require any energy to care for them and they wouldn’t give you anything.
They would just be fun to look at. You have created some amazing plants that are fun to look at. I would love to use them to decorate my houses but I don’t need what they give and don’t with to use up all my energy on them.
What about it KingsIsle? It would open up a whole new wave of house decorating.
Thanks,
Mattie
Gardening level is what is reflected. The only way that wizard level matters is because certain gardeners are only available at certain parts of the spiral limited by level.

Second Spring does that. It makes an Elder plant appear Mature and stay that way until harvesting it. It looks Mature but no longer has any needs.