Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Garden Pixie

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
30
Does anyone know if I have a Bug zapper (Prevents Pest for 48 hours.)
Or similar spells with similar effects; will these Prevent the pixies from showing up?

--Jack Frost, Imp Realm--

Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
84
Dude, pixies are good.
Grant plant pest immunity and all plants like them.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
37
noahdd on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
Dude, pixies are good.
Grant plant pest immunity and all plants like them.
wait are you talking about the green good pixies or the brown rank 5 pest pixies im saving up to get spell that kills rank 5 because i have 2 plants that have the brown one you have to make it to mooshoo to get the spell.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
84
dragonsteel50 on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
wait are you talking about the green good pixies or the brown rank 5 pest pixies im saving up to get spell that kills rank 5 because i have 2 plants that have the brown one you have to make it to mooshoo to get the spell.
green ones, and i didn't know about the rank five pixie pests

Squire
Jul 18, 2010
568
noahdd on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
green ones, and i didn't know about the rank five pixie pests
I believe he is talking about the rank five brown IMP.

Survivor
May 12, 2013
11
Brandon Boom on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
Does anyone know if I have a Bug zapper (Prevents Pest for 48 hours.)
Or similar spells with similar effects; will these Prevent the pixies from showing up?

--Jack Frost, Imp Realm--
pixes help your plants have less needs and make them grow faster