Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Ant Pests way too hard!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 20, 2011
While I was in test realm I got the Queen Myrtle seed as a drop so I thought I'd plant it. It soon developed fire ant pest and none of my pest spells were strong enough to overcome them.
I'm a level 10 gardener so I looked on Central and discovered you need to be level 15 to get the spell ( I think it's fire lion) to get rid of them.
Doesn't matter how much I garden my exp barely moves so how on Earth does anyone get to level 15! I know I can simply not plant Queen Myrtle but honestly that shouldn't be an option.
Does anyone know how I can get to level 15 quickly. I've planted high rank seeds (8and 9) but it doesn't seem to give me much exp even when they reach elder.
Any advice would be appreciated

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
Well,
I farm about 100 magma peas in a red barn farm,
with the plots stacked on top of eachother
and i level up about halfway from each elder harvest

Valkoor GoldSong
Exalted Conjurer

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Use Summon Pixie on the plant. It's a level 10 spell but it will remove any level pest. As for ranking up quickly the only way is large gardens of crown seeds that give 300XP every harvest and 3000XP at elder.

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
seethe42 on Sep 25, 2014 wrote:
Use Summon Pixie on the plant. It's a level 10 spell but it will remove any level pest. As for ranking up quickly the only way is large gardens of crown seeds that give 300XP every harvest and 3000XP at elder.
Thanks Seethe!
I had never heard of this spell, can you please tell me from which gardener in which world I can buy it?
I won't be so concerned about my exp level with this spell.
One problem I do have is I "live" in the storm house which doesn't have a lot of garden space although I could probably grow pots inside.
My life wizard has just purchased the red barn (love it) and even though she is only lvl3 I'm going to start giving her all the gardening assignments in the future.
ATM she has planted her first EMP

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Enlightened One on Sep 26, 2014 wrote:
Thanks Seethe!
I had never heard of this spell, can you please tell me from which gardener in which world I can buy it?
I won't be so concerned about my exp level with this spell.
One problem I do have is I "live" in the storm house which doesn't have a lot of garden space although I could probably grow pots inside.
My life wizard has just purchased the red barn (love it) and even though she is only lvl3 I'm going to start giving her all the gardening assignments in the future.
ATM she has planted her first EMP
Charley in Krok sells the spell. It is one of the more expensive ones, 175,000 gold.