Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fire ant pest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2013
I have fire ants on a Queen crepe myrtle. I am a rank 17 gardener. I could use ant lion to get rid of them, but I can't buy that spell because I am only a level 53. I tried porting to Barley, the only Barley who sells it, and he's not there because I am not there to have completed the quest. Is there some other spell I could use to cure the fire ants, or a treasure card that would do it? If yes, please tell me where to find it!!

Thanks.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Summon Pixie will remove any level pest and can be learned from Charley in Krok.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
If you have the Summon Pixie spell. That will do it. Just cast the Summon Pixie gardening spell on the plant with Fire Lion. The pixie will appear and will automatically keep pests off the plant for the 48 hour duration it is in effect. You can buy the spell from Charley, but you do need to be at least Garden Rank 10, and need 175,000 gold to buy it. Better start farming Halfang in Grizzleheim for that gold...

Survivor
Feb 17, 2013
That worked! Thank you all for your responses!

I purchased summons pixie and applied it to the plant with a level 7 pest and the pest was killed off! Yay!!

Thanks again!

Survivor
Jul 18, 2016
Thanks, I did not know that the Pixie spell will get rid of existing pests

Survivor
Jul 20, 2016
will take me months to make 175K gold lol

But at leawt I know where to go now when I do

thank you

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
to IceFireTyger--go fishing Fishing is a quick way to earn gold. The seasonal fish bring in the most well along with epic fish. Do the daily fishing quests and catch at least 3 of the daily fish. Use your entire energy globe and then sell the fish to Lucky in the Commons. Good luck.

The pixie spell works for all pests. The pixie will also last for more than a day which is handy.