Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Farley is a sign.....

AuthorMessage
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
403
Name one world that has moles? There is none, maybe Farley is from the new world! (not celestia)

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
346
Farley isnt a sign, it was probably that it didnt load yet.Oh, and every world has a mole

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
1708
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
Name one world that has moles? There is none, maybe Farley is from the new world! (not celestia)

I could see moles hiding in MS, most of the villagers (the lambs) would need their skills as they are farming villages.

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
142
woot000 wrote:
Farley isnt a sign, it was probably that it didnt load yet.Oh, and every world has a mole


you are wrong.

look how many moles there are:

farley,charley,marley,and harley.

now look how many worlds there are

Wizard city, krokotopia,marleybone,mooshu,dragonspyre,celestia.

one is is wizard city, one is in celestia, one is in mooshu and one in dragonspyre

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
32
I agree it is ironic that none of the worlds main characters are moles. Nice job of pointing that out. Happy gardening!

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
44
I think what Daniel is saying is that no world has non-gardener moles, so maybe this is a clue to the next world that KI will release. One with moles, just as Celestia has Crabs that were in the Selena Gomez quest a few months ago and the bear in Old Towne that gives you a preview of Grizzleheim.

Could be. But maybe KI just figured moles made the most sense for gardening. :)

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
346
advtech wrote:
woot000 wrote:
Farley isnt a sign, it was probably that it didnt load yet.Oh, and every world has a mole


you are wrong.

look how many moles there are:

farley,charley,marley,and harley.

now look how many worlds there are

Wizard city, krokotopia,marleybone,mooshu,dragonspyre,celestia.

one is is wizard city, one is in celestia, one is in mooshu and one in dragonspyre
What about Grizzleheim? You forgot grizzleheim was in Wizard101.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
9
advtech wrote:
woot000 wrote:
Farley isnt a sign, it was probably that it didnt load yet.Oh, and every world has a mole


you are wrong.

look how many moles there are:

farley,charley,marley,and harley.

now look how many worlds there are

Wizard city, krokotopia,marleybone,mooshu,dragonspyre,celestia.

one is is wizard city, one is in celestia, one is in mooshu and one in dragonspyre
idk if there are any in cs or ds, you did miss one. there is one in krok

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
370
Well, if we think of it, we don't see any other cranes but Mr. Lincoln; no other unicorns but Diego, and only Reginald Baxby is a zebra. And Greyrose is the only non-healing fairy we meet.

There is most likely a world of sentient unicorns, cranes, zebras (and lions and tigers and bears, oh my!) - and we have been told by Greyrose that she comes from an entirely different world than Wizard City...

The moles might just be from a part of one of the known worlds that we haven't seen yet. After all, moles usually live underground - and we only be seeing Harley, Farley, Charley and Marley because Moolinda pursuaded them to teach us young students the secrets of growing plants.

For all we know, the Moles might be from an underground "world" hidden beneath Wizard City or Mooshu. Or even Dragonspyre - where they can slowly start to return to the surface, now that the Dragon Titan is finally asleep for good.