Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic plants

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
Hi everyone! I have an idea for new plants! I was thinking first, a professor plant, which is basically a squash that wears a pointy hat like a novices first hat. Then it has arms and a magic wand. It occasionally could cast a random garden spell like sunshine or mist. I know, if it did that, it'd have to be a really high rank seed! So the second one I thought is Banana Farm plant. Its a banana wearing a farmer costume standing next to a mini farm (Requires large plot) and raking the soil. The next one could be Uni-Corn. A normal thing of corn, thats shaped like a unicorn. Nothing special, just a nice name
Another one could be Book-Fruit. A fruit thats shaped like baby carrots, but in the middle is an orange book. Yea, carrots aren't fruits. But I said that it looks like baby carrots. Just the carrots no face no bib, no fork, you know what i mean. Thats all I can think of now, so I hope you support my idea!
Nicholas GoldenBreeze
Level 28 Pyromancer
Nicholas DragonFlame
Level 70 Theurgist