Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enchanted Soil - What is It?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 15, 2009
If this is a repeat question I appologize. I did a search and didnt find the answer anywhere and didnt see it in the help index.

Enchanted soil is a requirement for some seeds. What is it and where or how do I get it?

Thanks

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Temperest wrote:
If this is a repeat question I appologize. I did a search and didnt find the answer anywhere and didnt see it in the help index.

Enchanted soil is a requirement for some seeds. What is it and where or how do I get it?

Thanks

Just think 'magic' soil. You can buy both sizes of pots with enchanted soils. and you can learn spells from the trainers for small, medium and large enchanted plots.

Community Leader
Temperest wrote:

Thanks

Hello,
Some seeds require enchanted soil right. you can train enchanted soil from the gardeners or buy pots with enchanted soil. The only soil that must be trained is the large soils. You can find any of these spells or pots at the gardeners.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
Some higher level gardening plants require enchanted soil.As to where you find it the answer is at the different gardeners through out the spiral.
Wizard City, Krokotopia, Mooshu, and Celestia all have a gardener. Some enchanted soil plots require a higher level in gardening and are found in a later world.
As to what the difference between enchanted soil and normal soil is i've heard some say it makes your plants grow faster but i'm not really sure.
I hope this info helps you in some way and good luck with your gardening. :)

Defender
Oct 15, 2009
Thank you everyone. Im well on my way. I honestly didn't think gardening was goingto yield such good rewards. I have my garden maxed out and producing some great treasure cards.