Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Elder Evil Magma Pea drops, No seed?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
I remember reading, when crown seeds were first released, that, besides the Giving Tree, all crown plants would drop their own seeds at an elder harvest so that we could continue planting them. Well, I harvested five elder evil magma peas today and not one seed :( Is this a glitch or will they not drop their seed? If not, why? It is very expensive to have to buy evil magma seeds continually as they don't seem to drop from anyone.

Thank you
Matthew LifeFlame
Legendary Theurgist

Explorer
Jan 20, 2010
dragontamer1016 wrote:
I remember reading, when crown seeds were first released, that, besides the Giving Tree, all crown plants would drop their own seeds at an elder harvest so that we could continue planting them. Well, I harvested five elder evil magma peas today and not one seed :( Is this a glitch or will they not drop their seed? If not, why? It is very expensive to have to buy evil magma seeds continually as they don't seem to drop from anyone.

Thank you
Matthew LifeFlame
Legendary Theurgist

not ALL plants will drop their own seeds...
like Pink dandelions and Maelstrom dragons drop their own, and other...
dandelion and orange ones... and blazing and regular one...
u might have been unlucky, but not all harvests are predictable...

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
All crown items should drop a seed of their own type when they are harvested at Elder - and sometimes, you get lucky and get a seed during regular harvest (I somehow ended up with way more Holidaisies than I started out with).

If you didn't get a seed from your Evil Magma Peas, I would suggest you send a note to Support - this might be a bug.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
Bookshelvings wrote:
All crown items should drop a seed of their own type when they are harvested at Elder - and sometimes, you get lucky and get a seed during regular harvest (I somehow ended up with way more Holidaisies than I started out with).

If you didn't get a seed from your Evil Magma Peas, I would suggest you send a note to Support - this might be a bug.

Ok, thank you :) I did that and hopefully will get an answer soon!