Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Decreased Wilting Chances?

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I have a batch of Silver Trumpet Vines I continously keep replanting. They are some of the hardest plants to keep happy and I would have to log in each day (sometimes more) just to keep them from wilting. However, recently I noticed I could go over two days without logging in and come back and they would be in the same state as before?

I wonder is this a bug?

Were the wilt times decreased for all/certain plants?

Or, are plant growths only counted while your logged in now?

Any thoughts or announcements that I missed that covers this? This seems different from about two weeks to a month ago.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
kingurz wrote:
I have a batch of Silver Trumpet Vines I continously keep replanting. They are some of the hardest plants to keep happy and I would have to log in each day (sometimes more) just to keep them from wilting. However, recently I noticed I could go over two days without logging in and come back and they would be in the same state as before?

I wonder is this a bug?

Were the wilt times decreased for all/certain plants?

Or, are plant growths only counted while your logged in now?

Any thoughts or announcements that I missed that covers this? This seems different from about two weeks to a month ago.

my friend has noticed this for any plant on his account

strange

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
Agreed, i always had to check on the silver trumpet vines and now they never wither, idk, but lets not question it :P.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
yeah that is true unless you put your trumpet vines near baby carrots i made that mistake and paid for it