Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

best harvest and elder harvest rewards.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 06, 2012
im a level 10 gardener still trying to go up more levels but anyway i was just wanting to share plants that give gret rewards. i think key limes are the best the give you 300xp per harvest and they always give you another key lime seed. so if you get one key lime your set. and for the eldaer harvest you get 3000xp. aligator pear trees give you the same xp rewards but they only give a seed a elder and they take FOREVER to grow.

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
Just keep going and get all the plants likes that you can find for the seeds you plant.
I forgot what my two main seeds give for xp (Evil Magma Peas and King Parsley) but both my gardening wizards are at max experience.
Good luck!

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Couch potatoes are my favorite and I think they are the best. At elder you get some tc and a level 9 mega pet snack.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I know evil magma peas are one of the most popular out there. Mainly for amber and mega snacks and other rare things. Also couch potatoes are good too they give u mega snacks . I think white tiger lilies must be good because my friends are always farming for them gardening is an adventure right?