Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A little help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
So, I was gardening at my house. I was just about to finish the harvest for the day; I had two plants left: my Honey Bee Plant and my Grapes of Wrath. I filled the needs of the Honey Bee Plant, and when I went to harvest, it said 'Harvest Grapes of Wrath'. I tried pressing 'X', but nothing happened. I satisfied the Grapes and then no prompt showed up to harvest it...I think the Grapes went to elder as soon as I satisfied the Honey Bee Plant. Any suggestions?

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
arceus346 on Sep 20, 2014 wrote:
So, I was gardening at my house. I was just about to finish the harvest for the day; I had two plants left: my Honey Bee Plant and my Grapes of Wrath. I filled the needs of the Honey Bee Plant, and when I went to harvest, it said 'Harvest Grapes of Wrath'. I tried pressing 'X', but nothing happened. I satisfied the Grapes and then no prompt showed up to harvest it...I think the Grapes went to elder as soon as I satisfied the Honey Bee Plant. Any suggestions?
Whenever Wiz101 gets glitchy, log all the way out and log back in. That lets Wiz try to fix itself.