Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whopper Indicator Not Working?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 31, 2013
Hello,

I've had issues like this before where I use the Small Fry or Whopper indicator to find the fish. Usually I get a prompt saying "no fish affected." But sometimes, I don't get the prompt and no fish with the indicator appear. This has happened to me in Mooshu and is currently happening in Stone Town (Zafaria).

I have tried using the Attract All Fish lure but still nothing.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
EmmalineWillowsong on Apr 4, 2017 wrote:
Hello,

I've had issues like this before where I use the Small Fry or Whopper indicator to find the fish. Usually I get a prompt saying "no fish affected." But sometimes, I don't get the prompt and no fish with the indicator appear. This has happened to me in Mooshu and is currently happening in Stone Town (Zafaria).

I have tried using the Attract All Fish lure but still nothing.

Any advice?

Thanks!
Sometimes there is more than one fishing area affected in each place, so could be you are just at the wrong pond and the whopper/small fry is in another one in that same area.

Explorer
Mar 31, 2013
Thanks, Jasmine4329,

I was wondering if that was the issue. It seems that there is only one pond in Stone Town that I know of. I did restart and I haven't had the issue since so...

Thanks, again!