Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shark Week

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2012
Hello there,
Anyone know when shark week is this year (2017) and will the Warhammerhead Shark be lurking about?
Thanks

Explorer
Aug 07, 2014
And also.

Are the Stubby Sharks going to come back?

Never managed to catch them, when they first arrived.

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
WizzyDizzyDad on Jun 21, 2017 wrote:
Hello there,
Anyone know when shark week is this year (2017) and will the Warhammerhead Shark be lurking about?
Thanks
Shark Week 2017 will start on July 23rd and run through July 30th. I don't work for KingsIsle so I don't know for sure, but I would assume that the Warhammerhead Shark will return as usual. :)

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Sestiva DeathBring... on Jul 17, 2017 wrote:
And also.

Are the Stubby Sharks going to come back?

Never managed to catch them, when they first arrived.
The Stubby Sharks are actually Wizard101 Birthday fish. If they come back, it'd be in September for Wizard101's 9th birthday. KingsIsle has brought back the birthday Gobblerfish every year, so I assume they'd do the same with the sharks. :)

Survivor
Jan 01, 2012
Thank you for the response. I was fishing in Avalon yesterday and caught a Stubby fire shark. Concluded that it must be a 'shark week' thing and went to Triton Ave and caught the Warhammerhead shark! So shark week and stubby sharks are confirmed.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
Hi. I caught all the stubby sharks. Just wondering if anyone has caught a "basking in the sun" shark? Thanks.

Explorer
Jun 17, 2011
haroldge on Jul 25, 2017 wrote:
Hi. I caught all the stubby sharks. Just wondering if anyone has caught a "basking in the sun" shark? Thanks.
The "basking in the sun shark" is a seasonal fish for the summer. You can catch it in the commons or Northguard.

Explorer
Jun 17, 2011
WizzyDizzyDad on Jun 21, 2017 wrote:
Hello there,
Thanks
The Warhammerhead Shark is lurking about this week. Catch it while you can!