Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shark Week 2016

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2013
Hoping someone from KingsIsle reads this.

There was a shark week seasonal fish - the Warhammerhead Shark - that was introduced in 2014 but it didn't appear last year.

I missed it when it came out and was hoping it would be brought back for shark week in 2015, which obviously didn't happen.

Does anyone know if it will ever be seen again? It seems a shame that a fish would be featured once and once only. Likewise, the Ol' Boot fish didn't make a reappearance that I noticed on April Fool's this year.

Cheers,
Dylan Wildstrider

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Samuel Sunheart on Apr 4, 2016 wrote:
Hoping someone from KingsIsle reads this.

There was a shark week seasonal fish - the Warhammerhead Shark - that was introduced in 2014 but it didn't appear last year.

I missed it when it came out and was hoping it would be brought back for shark week in 2015, which obviously didn't happen.

Does anyone know if it will ever be seen again? It seems a shame that a fish would be featured once and once only. Likewise, the Ol' Boot fish didn't make a reappearance that I noticed on April Fool's this year.

Cheers,
Dylan Wildstrider
Ol' Boot was definitely back this year. I caught on on April 1.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2013
Ol' Boot is here this year as well. I didn't think it was, but I received some help from fellow wizards and fished it out of the pond at the Jade Palace. I think it is around until the rubber duck and the helm of ultimate protection go away, but I am not positive.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2013
Drat! How did I miss that! I was keeping a close eye out the whole time.

Ah well, it's good news anyway. It'll be back this year then.

Thanks for that. :-)