Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sea Dragon Fishing: Where to next?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 08, 2015
So I've heard that people have found fishing the 12,000 Sea Dragon Pet hidden in Fish Chests!

Now, normally I would just look it up in Wizard101 Central. The thing is, I think it's incorrect. For example: there's a Luska cheat in the Waterworks that turned out to be incorrect. I think it's pet and item cards that "do not trigger the Skeletal Dragon cheat" yet it does.

And that same thing, I think is happening with Sea Dragon Fishing. The only place listed that you can find Sea Dragons are fishing in the Oasis, and it's not "wiki-master verified". Yet I've heard of people finding it in Olde Town. I know it's obviously very rare to find it, but I just may be looking in the wrong spot . . .

I'm asking for those who've found Sea Dragons while fishing, to share where they've found those Sea Dragons. If it's an area with multiple fishing holes, please specify which of them.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I have found at least 2 Sea Dragons in fishing chests. I'm not sure what exact fishing spots, but I think they were in Mooshu. As for the Luska cheat, it's not incorrect. Pet traps do not trigger the cheat. It's poorly worded. It says "Pet May Cast and Item Cards traps do work without triggering anything." This is true. PET ITEM Cards, not just any Item card. This is true of several bosses, many will remove all traps except a Pet Feint or Trap.

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
seethe42 on Jun 12, 2015 wrote:
I have found at least 2 Sea Dragons in fishing chests. I'm not sure what exact fishing spots, but I think they were in Mooshu. As for the Luska cheat, it's not incorrect. Pet traps do not trigger the cheat. It's poorly worded. It says "Pet May Cast and Item Cards traps do work without triggering anything." This is true. PET ITEM Cards, not just any Item card. This is true of several bosses, many will remove all traps except a Pet Feint or Trap.
Well thank you Seethe. But while it might technically not be "incorrect" it is as you said, poor wording.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I have found my sea dragons in different areas. I really don't think the area you fish determines the chances of getting a pet, bacause I have gotten them in different areas.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Max Sterling on Jun 12, 2015 wrote:
So I've heard that people have found fishing the 12,000 Sea Dragon Pet hidden in Fish Chests!

Now, normally I would just look it up in Wizard101 Central. The thing is, I think it's incorrect. For example: there's a Luska cheat in the Waterworks that turned out to be incorrect. I think it's pet and item cards that "do not trigger the Skeletal Dragon cheat" yet it does.

And that same thing, I think is happening with Sea Dragon Fishing. The only place listed that you can find Sea Dragons are fishing in the Oasis, and it's not "wiki-master verified". Yet I've heard of people finding it in Olde Town. I know it's obviously very rare to find it, but I just may be looking in the wrong spot . . .

I'm asking for those who've found Sea Dragons while fishing, to share where they've found those Sea Dragons. If it's an area with multiple fishing holes, please specify which of them.
Ok well I found mine inside the Krokosphinx small tiny fishing hole near the ice on the left. I would suggest going there FYI its like trying to win 100 crowns in a raffle its a very small chance some people took maybe a day to try to get it fro me only about 2 hours or so but that is good place to start if not keep trying to get it in olde town. Good Luck ( Find me in the game)

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Okay I found mine in The krokospinx small ice pool on the left word of advice go to the left look for a life fish shadow you might get lucky thats how got it but if anyone has any other areas please share

Explorer
Nov 02, 2011
Krokotopia! I found one in the oasis and two more in the frozen krockosphinx pools.