Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

rank 3 lure

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2018
I'm fishing in Azteca I've caught 2 of the 3 fish with rank 2 lure. I'm wondering where I can find rank 3 lure? any help would be grateful thanks

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
piglet1968. on Nov 10, 2018 wrote:
I'm fishing in Azteca I've caught 2 of the 3 fish with rank 2 lure. I'm wondering where I can find rank 3 lure? any help would be grateful thanks
You can get the rank 3 lures from Yuri Smokesnare in the Athenium (Dragonspyre). You need to be rank 5 or above. These spells are NOT level locked (you can port to him and get them if you're not to Dragonspyre yet!).

Here is a link to other fishing spells so you can check what you're missing and where to get them. It appears to need updating or maybe I am just blind lol - I don't see the Avalon and Azteca fishing quests or spells in the list. You should be sent to them as you complete the other fishing quests. You can port into the area to do these as well

I hope this helps, happy fishing!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
piglet1968. on Nov 10, 2018 wrote:
You haven't got it? It's found in Dragonspyre

Survivor
Jul 30, 2018