Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Origami Fish

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Cannot seem to catch that fish.

Another website says Origami fish is caught throughout MooShu and is a Class 2 Storm school.

Any tips?

Survivor
Oct 13, 2014
The place I found it was the little pond around the Moodha in the center of the Jade Palace. It may take awhile to catch but if you use a winnow all rank 2 fish it may help. Hope this will help!

Blaine GoldenHaven

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Balance Blaine on May 17, 2018 wrote:
The place I found it was the little pond around the Moodha in the center of the Jade Palace. It may take awhile to catch but if you use a winnow all rank 2 fish it may help. Hope this will help!

Blaine GoldenHaven
Thank you! I appreciate your help.

Is it a Storm 2 fish? I thought maybe the school was wrong. I've been winnowing storm. I will see if I can get the winnow rank also. Thank you.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Yes it is a rank 2 storm fish.

They're found in:
Ancient Burial Grounds
Crimson Fields
Jade Palace
Kishibe Village
Shirataki Temple
Shoshun Village
Tatakai Outpost
Tree Of Life
Village of Sorrow

Jade Palace is a good place to get them because they're the only rank 2 Storm fish there. You can catch it easily by either winnow rank 2, winnow storm, then use reveal to see if a fish is there still. Or you can winnow 2 and then do reveal to look for storm. The big pond to the left in Jade Palace is also a good place for them as well as the circle bit Balance Blaine mentioned. They move quite quickly and change direction a lot, which can help you spot them more easily.

I hope this helps and good luck!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Victoria FireHeart on May 18, 2018 wrote:
Yes it is a rank 2 storm fish.

They're found in:
Ancient Burial Grounds
Crimson Fields
Jade Palace
Kishibe Village
Shirataki Temple
Shoshun Village
Tatakai Outpost
Tree Of Life
Village of Sorrow

Jade Palace is a good place to get them because they're the only rank 2 Storm fish there. You can catch it easily by either winnow rank 2, winnow storm, then use reveal to see if a fish is there still. Or you can winnow 2 and then do reveal to look for storm. The big pond to the left in Jade Palace is also a good place for them as well as the circle bit Balance Blaine mentioned. They move quite quickly and change direction a lot, which can help you spot them more easily.

I hope this helps and good luck!
Thank you Victoria.
I appreciate your help and tips.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2015
I just wanted to point out that the Winnow Rank 2 spell is awarded for completing Ryoshi's fishing quests . . . one of which requires that you catch an origami fish. So, you might have to stick to using Winnow storm or Reveal Fish School and splashing away the other-school fish (if you want to use less energy).

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Ellie Spellwalker on May 19, 2018 wrote:
I just wanted to point out that the Winnow Rank 2 spell is awarded for completing Ryoshi's fishing quests . . . one of which requires that you catch an origami fish. So, you might have to stick to using Winnow storm or Reveal Fish School and splashing away the other-school fish (if you want to use less energy).
Thank you! I was wondering. I noticed winnow 1 and 3 but no 2.