Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Obtaining powerful Lures

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 17, 2012
How do you obtain more powerful Lures? I heard you can get better fish with better Lures. I got all lesser (rank 1) Lures immediately after Fishing was released but I haven't gotten any more. I talked to that avian fisherman (Lucky Hookline or whatever his name is) but he still has that same quest which I am halfway done with, and the option to sell fish. He doesn't have an option to buy more Lures? What do I do?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
NeoNebula17 on Jun 7, 2015 wrote:
How do you obtain more powerful Lures? I heard you can get better fish with better Lures. I got all lesser (rank 1) Lures immediately after Fishing was released but I haven't gotten any more. I talked to that avian fisherman (Lucky Hookline or whatever his name is) but he still has that same quest which I am halfway done with, and the option to sell fish. He doesn't have an option to buy more Lures? What do I do?
Finish up your fishing quests with him and the bear in Grizzleheim, then Lucky will call you up for a brand new fishing adventure. :D then you will get a quest for Dragonspyre fishing.

(Also rank 2 lures are available in Grizzleheim!)