Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New fish display

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Kudos to KI!!! I read in the latest update notes that a feature has been added to show the type of fish that's in an aquarium. Woohoo!! I've been hoping for something like this for a long time and I'm anxious to see it for myself. The old method of selecting the aquarium, going to the add/remove fish screen to see what was in there was clumsy and tedious at best. I know some fish are obvious (the 'cuda family, dekois, bonefish etc.) but others not so much.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
TucsonWizard on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:
Kudos to KI!!! I read in the latest update notes that a feature has been added to show the type of fish that's in an aquarium. Woohoo!! I've been hoping for something like this for a long time and I'm anxious to see it for myself. The old method of selecting the aquarium, going to the add/remove fish screen to see what was in there was clumsy and tedious at best. I know some fish are obvious (the 'cuda family, dekois, bonefish etc.) but others not so much.
This is a great update. I have so many aquariums in my home that i have lost track of what fish are in them. Now I can throw out my paper of fish in a given aquarium.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
OK, logged on this AM and judging by the length of time it took to run all of the patches I'm guessing Polaris is on-line. That and the fact that the Polaris test-realm topics have been removed from the Message Boards.
First thing I did was go to my "fishing" wizards house to see what the aquarium labels look like... and they're not there! No labels. I didn't have time to do anything more than take a quick look (was on my way out the door) so I'm hoping it's maybe a simple matter of removing - then replacing- a fish in an aquarium to get the label to register.

Administrator
TucsonWizard on Nov 18, 2015 wrote:
OK, logged on this AM and judging by the length of time it took to run all of the patches I'm guessing Polaris is on-line. That and the fact that the Polaris test-realm topics have been removed from the Message Boards.
First thing I did was go to my "fishing" wizards house to see what the aquarium labels look like... and they're not there! No labels. I didn't have time to do anything more than take a quick look (was on my way out the door) so I'm hoping it's maybe a simple matter of removing - then replacing- a fish in an aquarium to get the label to register.
Hello,

The list of fish inside an aquarium only appears when the aquarium is in your backpack. I'm sorry for the confusion. The update notes have been modified to better reflect this change.

community@wizard101.com
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Nov 18, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

The list of fish inside an aquarium only appears when the aquarium is in your backpack. I'm sorry for the confusion. The update notes have been modified to better reflect this change.
Disappointing! (but I guess that's a little helpful too)