Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most comprehensive list of fish?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Hello!
Based on a list I have from Wizard101 Central, I have caught all of the fish in the Spiral (and have them on display in tanks at my house...Botanical Gardens available through Castle Tours...). But, I want to check my list against the most comprehensive list out there to be certain.

Which list do you use to target your fish?

Also, Professors, maybe it would be possible in the Angler's Notebook to have "blanks" like we have on the badges page so we know when we are missing something, especially around update time.

Thanks,
Marcus Ghostsong

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Blanks where we have not yet caught fish is a great idea. This would be sooooo helpful for me.

I have not found a site that has all fish along with a reliable list of locations except W101 Central wiki. The list is kind of user-unfriendly, but it does have a few categories by which to sort. http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Fishes

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Starblood653 on Jul 14, 2016 wrote:
Blanks where we have not yet caught fish is a great idea. This would be sooooo helpful for me.

I have not found a site that has all fish along with a reliable list of locations except W101 Central wiki. The list is kind of user-unfriendly, but it does have a few categories by which to sort. http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Fishes
Yes, that's the one I have used, and it's probably comprehensive, but wanted to be sure.

If you like the blanks idea, I also posted it in the recommendations forum, please go comment over there so that it spreads the word!

Thanks,
Marcus

Explorer
Feb 24, 2015
As far as I can tell after extensive searching via google etc. is that there are a total of 146 different fish across the spiral. At least that's all the I could find.

I like the idea of blanks where we are missing fish.

Thanks to the fish-a-palooza going on right now I've managed to finish my quest for having at least one of each fish on display in my house.

I'm hoping my number is correct and it helps.