Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Micro fish / daily

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
I don't think it is right for them to put "Daily" fish like the micro fish in gaunlets .you have only 24 hours to get the daily fish and if you don't have it and can't find any one that does have it you have to start from scratch with your fishing bonus .let me know what you guys think thank you .

Survivor
Sep 22, 2013
Agreed. I was only three days away from maxing out my 'catch of the day' bonus, now I'll be starting from scratch as well. I know fishing is supposed to be challenging, but I'd like to at least have a fair chance.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I agree. It's bad enough that there are house dungeons that can only be entered if you're friends with the owner, but to make something exclusively found inside them a task for every single player is not cool at all!

I've caught every fish in the game except the Micro fish because I don't have access to it. Not only do you need a friend with it, but they need to make their home available via castle tours and you may need a team to complete it (IDK I've never been into it)...and they all need to be friends with the owner too. Add to that the fact we have limited friend lists and it all becomes quite elitist.

I really think the friend-only house gauntlets should be open to everyone. It puts me off buying them because I can't share it easily. Even extending it to friends of friends would be an improvement so friends wanting to use it can get a team to help them

It's sad enough that we can't all access these things in the first place, but adding such an exclusive fish to the daily fishing quest is going to make a lot of wizards sad and the loss of their bonus is so unnecessary. It will surely put people off bothering with that challenge again.

I'm sorry you guys have lost your bonus because of this.

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
Victoria FireHeart on May 26, 2018 wrote:
I agree. It's bad enough that there are house dungeons that can only be entered if you're friends with the owner, but to make something exclusively found inside them a task for every single player is not cool at all!

I've caught every fish in the game except the Micro fish because I don't have access to it. Not only do you need a friend with it, but they need to make their home available via castle tours and you may need a team to complete it (IDK I've never been into it)...and they all need to be friends with the owner too. Add to that the fact we have limited friend lists and it all becomes quite elitist.

I really think the friend-only house gauntlets should be open to everyone. It puts me off buying them because I can't share it easily. Even extending it to friends of friends would be an improvement so friends wanting to use it can get a team to help them

It's sad enough that we can't all access these things in the first place, but adding such an exclusive fish to the daily fishing quest is going to make a lot of wizards sad and the loss of their bonus is so unnecessary. It will surely put people off bothering with that challenge again.

I'm sorry you guys have lost your bonus because of this.
I have a fantastic voyage bundle if you want to use mine, I can even help you get through it if you want.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
BlazeMaster688 on May 28, 2018 wrote:
I have a fantastic voyage bundle if you want to use mine, I can even help you get through it if you want.
That would be amazing! Thank you!

Please let me know when would work for you: day, time (and time zone), where to meet and what realm

Thanks again...micro fish here I come!

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
Okay, I can be on this Sunday around 1:00PM pacific time.

looks for Blaze Fireweave, I'll be wearing the armor from the battlemage bundle.

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
BlazeMaster688 on May 31, 2018 wrote:
Okay, I can be on this Sunday around 1:00PM pacific time.

looks for Blaze Fireweave, I'll be wearing the armor from the battlemage bundle.
Awesomest awesome! Thank you so much! See you Sunday 1pm Pacific time in sunbird commons. I'll be on Melissa Stormheart

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Thank you so much BlazeMaster688!!!

I got the micro fish on all my fishing wizards and I'm really happy! I appreciate you offering, meeting up and adding so many wizards so I could get it on all of them

Woohoooo….micro fish in my tone, fishing complete!

Defender
Mar 18, 2012