Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mechanical Armorhead

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I can't seem to catch this one. What type of lure is the best to use?

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
i got it in either cyclops lane, the commons, or in northguard.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
eidhlyn on Aug 9, 2014 wrote:
I can't seem to catch this one. What type of lure is the best to use?
Use a storm lure. If you are having problems finding one in Cyclops Lane, try Mooshu Jade Palace (water dojo area). There is usually a lot of them there.

Explorer
Oct 02, 2012
Get them by the dozens in mooshu. Not the first pond with the mooda statue but the pond on the left with the tree in the middle.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
If it is for the first fishing quest, look in the streams in cyclops lane. Usually next to the chariot. And yes, its STORM

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
I've caught plenty of these in Mooshu and like the other person mentioned, don't go to the pond in front of the Jade Palace. Go to the pond to the left of the Palace. At one point, I've caught seven and with each of them, I've used the Fire lure. I don't know what it is, but for some reason, I have much more luck with the Fire lure in that pond than the Storm lure. I've also caught the Origami Fish with the Fire lure but it doesn't belong to that school. If Storm doesn't work for you, definitely try Fire.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
I found my Mechanical Armorhead fish in Ravenwood.
I went in the area behind Torrence (The Storm Tree)
Remember to use a storm lure. It'll help a lot.

Level 49 Thaumaturge

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
I caught 3 mechanical armorhead at ravenwood last night using balance lore. It was behind the storm tree Torrence halfway to the end bars. Good luck. I'm trying to find Errol Finn. Anyone have any hints. Supposed to be a balance in Ravenwood.