Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Massive Fantasy palace fishing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2010
I have been fishing in the Massive Fantasy house for a while & I was wondering are you able to get the prestigious robe? & is there actual proof? I'd also like to say you can get flying squid ink from the house though I don't know how to post the image to show for the proof. Sorry for grammar also first time using the forum

Administrator
A blue wraith on Mar 2, 2020 wrote:
I have been fishing in the Massive Fantasy house for a while & I was wondering are you able to get the prestigious robe? & is there actual proof? I'd also like to say you can get flying squid ink from the house though I don't know how to post the image to show for the proof. Sorry for grammar also first time using the forum
It should be obtainable, but it's quite rare.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
A blue wraith on Mar 2, 2020 wrote:
I didn't know about it until I read your question today. I went to the Massive Fantasy house this evening and, on my last try, finally got it! It took awhile but it is definitely there and able to be caught!! Good luck!

Survivor
Dec 25, 2010
Sparck on Mar 5, 2020 wrote:
It should be obtainable, but it's quite rare.
Thanks for the conformation I just wanted some proof/confirmation if this is really obtainable or not so I didn't waste my time.

Explorer
Jul 05, 2014
Spark, while you're at it, please make it to where you can also obtain the female version of the commander robe!

Survivor
Feb 17, 2013
TiffanyHex123 on Mar 9, 2020 wrote:
Spark, while you're at it, please make it to where you can also obtain the female version of the commander robe!
The female version of the commander robe, is depends which character you have. If you have a girl, the robe it will be the female robe. You can see an article of mine, in Ravenwood Academy Fansite here.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2014
Hi ive been fishing for the robe also, does it matter what fish we go for?

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Abduler on Jun 1, 2020 wrote:
Hi ive been fishing for the robe also, does it matter what fish we go for?
I have always did 3 things to maximize chest (5 optionally)

1. Winnow balance fish (wait 1 min after casting, all fish would become balance)

2. Use rank 2 balance lure

3. Go for either SMALL fish or LARGE fish, medium sized fish somehow seem to never be chests.

4. (Optional) complete the main fishing quests till Azteca to receive "Buoy chest" which can increase your chance of finding a chest

5. (Optional) buy a fishing luck elixer or even gear so you can have better chance at catching fish and be able to use a rank 1 balance lure instead of 2.

Good luck, currently on day 7 with no sign of the robe anywhere :(