Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lil Siren in chests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
Can anyone confirm it’s still true that you can get a Lil Siren pet in chests while fishing? I’ve been fishing for 3 days now but haven’t gotten any pets at all and been getting a lot of repeat items instead. Is it because the pet drop is so low or is it because Lil Siren can no longer be found in chests while fishing. I’ve been fishing in Ravenwood by the Storm tree and in Cyclops Lane.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
RandoWiz on May 26, 2020 wrote:
Can anyone confirm it’s still true that you can get a Lil Siren pet in chests while fishing? I’ve been fishing for 3 days now but haven’t gotten any pets at all and been getting a lot of repeat items instead. Is it because the pet drop is so low or is it because Lil Siren can no longer be found in chests while fishing. I’ve been fishing in Ravenwood by the Storm tree and in Cyclops Lane.
Yes it still drops, but the chances of you getting one from the chest is almost the same as winning the lottery. I have had hard time getting the mounts through the chest.So, with that being said, I think your best chance of getting it is to hatch it with someone who has one. Best of luck!

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
I see, that makes sense. Thanks, that honestly helps a lot.

Community Leader
On top of what has been said, the loot is also dependent on the area you fish in. For instance, you can get certain bundle mounts only from their designated bundle house. Like the Battle Narwhal from the Polarian Shipwreck.

The Siren pet may be only found within a certain area only.

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Survivor
Sep 13, 2015
Can you still get a li’l siren pet in 2020? I don’t see it in the crown shop, and I’ve been fishing for it for a while in cyclops lane and the pond in the ravenwood (I saw a video of someone getting one in a chest there in 6-7 minutes). Just want to see if it’s still attainable, or if anyone has one they are willing to spare that would be nice too.