Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How many chests?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I decided to stop after my 5th chest in a row, i was not getting any xp for my energy, so i couldn't see spending my energy until something stops. Maybe 2 chests in a row but give me a break here 5 chests, something is out of kilter if it wasn't a chest it was a missed fish.. Fishing Savastard pass in GH, using myth for boss hog, but all i am getting is no xp and no fish. Good night all.

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
came back later next day, still same, i either lose fish or get chest, so i stop fishing again and wait another day.

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
came back this afternoon, try again, nine cast, one fish with XP, no chest so out of 9 trys i get one fish. Just don't add up. energy better spent on gardening or pets where you know you get benefit from it. My future plans for fishing may be slim to none. I also use the Minor fishing spell and still lose the fish.More energy and same results with lesser spells. My experience in fishing is a wait for a few months and see what it turns out to be like after the bugs are work out.