Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do the fish get into aquariums?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
How do you get your fish out of the fish basket and into the aquariums?

Administrator
Hello,

Place the aquarium in your house and then click on it. There is a small fish symbol in the middle. Click on that and choose the fish you'd like to place inside.

The fish must be of the correct size for the aquarium. If you don't know what size of aquarium the fish you'd like to display requires, hover over the icon on the top left while viewing it in your inventory. It will say which type is needed.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
ok clicked i want in fish tank.how do i get it to go in fish tank.when i click on small fish icon their are no fish showing.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
clunkier on Jan 4, 2015 wrote:
ok clicked i want in fish tank.how do i get it to go in fish tank.when i click on small fish icon their are no fish showing.
Please note you will need an appropriate size of tank for your fish. If it isnt showing any fish then that means you need to use a different type of tank

Survivor
Jun 13, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Dec 17, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

Place the aquarium in your house and then click on it. There is a small fish symbol in the middle. Click on that and choose the fish you'd like to place inside.

The fish must be of the correct size for the aquarium. If you don't know what size of aquarium the fish you'd like to display requires, hover over the icon on the top left while viewing it in your inventory. It will say which type is needed.
Thanks! I have been trying to add fish to my aquariums for a while and couldn't figure it out.