Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2015
I can't find a Fish Sandwich! I bought the myth thing aswell! I also got the reveal fish spell but I still can't get one. Am I doing something wrong?

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
wizardswag724 on Jan 18, 2015 wrote:
I can't find a Fish Sandwich! I bought the myth thing aswell! I also got the reveal fish spell but I still can't get one. Am I doing something wrong?
Are you in the right area? The Fish Sandwich is located in Cyclops Lane.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Fish:Fish_Sandwich

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
i can't find any catfish in the commons i really think that the fish hate me because it either does not give me the fish or it just gives me another fish i just want a fish tank and i can't get the one i want without catfish please someone find out how i can get fish ASAP!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
wizardswag724 on Jan 18, 2015 wrote:
Try fishing for them in the streams not the lake.

@pbp554. The catfish is a fire fish. The ones I have caught have been in the area close to Lucky Hookline.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
Fish Sandwich is a (Myth) school fish and can be found in Cyclops Lane, near the Festival Park. I think that it can only be caught there, so if you are not a member, you may not be able to catch it. Also, if you need help with the others: Mechanical Armorhead can be found near the Festival Park( lure), Catfish is found in the Commons lake( lure)..etc. I'm sorry, can't remember the others!But most are found in Cyclops Lane anyway. Hope this helped!Bye!