Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help 3 fish i cant get

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
i cant catch the cranky catfish, errol fynn, and musushi. i have tried everything. any hints?

also how many fish are there? i think these 3 are all i need to have caught them all.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2014
Cranky catfish--Commons- Ice -level 1 epic By the looks of the fish I think he should be death but its not.

If you go to Lucky and look across to Zeke then cross to that side by the curve, that's where my wizards have caught him..close to the shoreline.

Errol Flynn-Ravenwood- balance level 1 epic It took days for one of my wizards to catch this one. Caught lots of balancecudas. I caught this fish behind the storm house in the narrow passage and closer to the frost tree.

Mushushi-Mooshu in Crimson Fields- storm level 2- epic it was a nightmare to catch for one of my wizards..back and forth and over the bridge many times and a rock in the water to block it. Only 3 kinds of storm fish there--the slow grape jellyfish, the fast origami, and the mushushi.

Hope you have winnow spells. Sorry I didn't answer while there was energy free fishing.

Good luck!!

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
thank you. i was able to get them during the weekend. i have got all of the fish and cant wait for new ones