Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Has the fishing members benefit ended?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2011
So is it finally over? If so is there any chance it will be brought back into the game? Like the double pet experience bonus for example. Or was this once in a lifetime opportunity?
I really hope its the former

Thank you a lot KI! This was the greatest bonus you gave us!

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Glad to hear you enjoyed it, and your feedback is appreciated! It's hard to say when this benefit will be back, but we're happy it's in our list of member benefits we can occasionally provide. What did you like best about this benefit?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Dworgyn on Feb 21, 2018 wrote:
Glad to hear you enjoyed it, and your feedback is appreciated! It's hard to say when this benefit will be back, but we're happy it's in our list of member benefits we can occasionally provide. What did you like best about this benefit?
Dworgyn,

If I may:

Will you guys be considering Gardening and Pet Training Benefits that will be requiring zero energy as well?

Or maybe double gold rewards for mobs battles, questing etc?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Hi Dworgyn,

Obviously I'm not the original poster in this thread, but wanted to add some positive feedback in answer to the question you asked.

Two things that I appreciated about this free-energy fishing:

1) The ability to spend a couple of hours attempting to catch the Sea Fairy fish in Avalon. Mind you, I STILL have not found one! (Wow, you made that a tough fish to hunt down...) But. With the no-energy weekend I was at least able to reset the fishing holes in the Wyrd again and again and again. I kept trying until exhaustion and the lateness of the hour forced me to quit.

2) Seeing a wall of "FULL" realms when I logged in Sunday evening. Now that, seriously, was a shock. I haven't seen that in years. In fact, when I logged in my Death she was in the Zafaria Graveyard (trying to get Trigger fish and hey, why not try for a code wand while I'm at it) and she emerged surrounded by dozens of wizards. I was totally confused. Dozens of wizards were there, fishing for code wands. It was so unexpected to stumble into a crowd in the Elephant Graveyard that I actually checked my realm, thinking that maybe I'd ended up in Ambrose somehow...? But nope, I was still in Phoenix. Phoenix! A crowd, in the Elephant Graveyard, in PHOENIX realm!!!

It was really exciting to see so many wizards logged in and fishing on Sunday night.

Alia Misthaven