Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting to Level Ten

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
I recently achieved level eight in fishing. I am almost certain I have caught every fish available except for the brand new Rainbow Fish. And now, I am trying to figure out how to get to level ten. Do I just fish hundreds (possibly thousands) of times, or is there a secret method to which I am not privy? If anyone has reached level ten, could you please toss a little advice my way?

Thanks!

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Snee432 on Nov 1, 2014 wrote:
I recently achieved level eight in fishing. I am almost certain I have caught every fish available except for the brand new Rainbow Fish. And now, I am trying to figure out how to get to level ten. Do I just fish hundreds (possibly thousands) of times, or is there a secret method to which I am not privy? If anyone has reached level ten, could you please toss a little advice my way?

Thanks!
Snee432 as you know once you catch the fish once it drop xp to very low - so yes it looks like its 100's if not 1000's of fish *unless they keep adding fish to boost xp* - would love to see celestia k1 and k2 open to NEW fish !

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
Congratulations on getting to level 8! I'm still at level 6 and struggling to level up. Hopefully new ponds and new fish will open soon!

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Unless KI adds some new fishing quests then I'm afraid you have many hours of fishing ahead of you till you get to level 10. I think you are more accurate if you figure "thousands" more fish.