Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

free fishing experience for members

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I just wanted to say I really enjoyed the members free fishing experience like we get with the gardening and pets. Please KI will you Keep that as an ongoing part of you game.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2018
i really agree with this it makes fishing so much more easier

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
I agree. It makes it easier to get some of those epic fish. With the no energy fishing and the double reagents awhile back, I was able to craft a of of tapestries for each of my wizards. I see someone else did pet snacks. Thanks KI

Survivor
Sep 12, 2015
Hear, hear! (Here, here?) In any case, yes, please keep it in the rotation!!!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I agree with you all, the zero energy fishing benefit is AWESOMEST AWESOME!!!! I love it!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
alia550 on Mar 25, 2018 wrote:
I just wanted to say I really enjoyed the members free fishing experience like we get with the gardening and pets. Please KI will you Keep that as an ongoing part of you game.
Yes yes yes yes yes!

I have been wanting to make this topic but post enough as it is...I'm happy to post in someone else's.
I truly enjoyed having no energy drain while fishing. I wish it would be a permanent thing!

Catching the fish in Dragonspyre is difficult -- I caught the ones which can be caught in houses, by taking house tours (thanks, fellow wizards!) but not all can be caught in houses. The fiery ditches with broken things in the way. Then hardly any fish of that school. Then the fish caught being the wrong ones or common ones instead. On and on...then just when getting going...fishing energy gone!
That is how I remembered trying to fish. (I did enjoy some of Mooshu, and when fish can be caught in houses/land.)

I was a little reluctant to get back into fishing so I put off trying this until it was almost over but once I did, it was so fantastic -- I was able to level up some wizards in fishing and get some fish caught that had been a real chore before.

Now I'm back to trying to get those fish caught and crossed off the quest -- but have fond memories of that no energy drain event.
Please can it be permanent or more frequent? Thanks!